Wednesday 28 November 2007

Busy week...busier weekend

I have just come back from a couple of days up in Manchester seeing a client. That will probably be the last trip that I will be making to sunny Warrington before we head off. Tomorrow we will be heading up to London for a weekend of seeing our respective Godchildren and delivering Christmas presents. I have a couple of busy days at work updating people on the opportunities present at my client in Manchester and completing performance reviews for the people that have worked for me so that I can help them towards promotion.


I am particularly looking forward to seeing Edward when he gets his new bike. S

Cnoc_14_BlowUp
arah and I got him a fantastic Rothan bike from Isla Bikes last year but he has now grown out of it. So last week Sarah and I got the next bike up in the series the CNOC 14. Unlike the other kid's bikes we have bought, this one is more like a miniature adults bike. Sometimes they are ridiculously heavy but this one is nice and light and looks like it could be really quick...and I'm loving the back pedal brake.


Next week will be my last week at work. I still have a load of things to do but I think I will be in good shape when I need to be. We still have a few things that we need to get and jobs that we need to do around the house. In the meantime, back to work...


No comments: